How to Remove the Back of a Lazy Boy Recliner? | Few Essential Steps to Follow
If you want to know how to remove the back of a lazy boy recliner? Then you are at the right place because down below, we have a proper procedure for removing the back from a recliner.
There is more than one purpose of removing the back of the recliner. Some people want to remove the back so it can be replaced with a new one; others want to remove the damaged one to fix it.
If you want to remove the back of your recliner by yourself, then you will definitely need to know the process.
We are describing the process of removing the recliner back from the recliner and how to put it back the back of the recliner into its base. So without wasting any time, let’s get to it.
How to Remove the Back of a Lazy Boy Recliner:
Click here to jump shortcut
Many people want to remove it back from the lazy boy recliner, some want to replace it, some just want to disassemble it so that it can fit in a truck, etc. Beside your purpose, removing it from your lazy boy recliner is hard if you don’t follow it step by step.
Below, we discuss the step-by-step process of removing the back from the recliner and define how to put it back. So, without wasting any time, let’s get to it.
· The first step takes your lazy boy recliner to turn it to another side so that you can see its back.
· Now check the back and lower back of the recliner for brackets on both sides.
· Each bracket of the lazy boy recliner has arms that are usually locked.
· The arm is locked whenever it’s in a down position.
· You can easily unlock it by just raising each arm from 30 to 45 angles, and it will unlock.
· Now, just slide the arms with a regular or flat screwdriver. While sliding up, you need to be careful not to gouge the fabric of the recliner.
· The next step will be to grasp the recliner’s back’s sides in your hands.
· After grasping the side, lift the back evenly to pull it out from the bracket and remove it from the base of the recliner.
That’s it; this is the complete process of how to remove back from the lazy boy recliner. Now you can replace it or remove it, and it’s up to you.
Put The Swivel Base on your Lazy Boy Recliner / Do it in Few Steps.
How Can You Lock Your Lazy Boy Recliner By Yourself? Check it out.
How to Put Back Lazy Boy Recliner:
Most of the time, people just remove the back of a recliner and then can’t put it back into its place. For most of those people, we have a step-by-step process of how to put back a lazy boy recliner.
· The first step will be to get the back of a recliner that you want to put into the base of the recliner.
· Just grasp the recliner back and lift it with the adjustable angle so it will fit back into the brackets.
· Fit the back of the recliner into its back and make sure that it fits accordingly.
· If the back doesn’t fit into the brackets, then lift it and put it back accordingly and make sure it fits but it doesn’t, then remove the step again and again until it fits.
· Once it fits perfectly into the brackets, then it’s time to lock the back into the recliner base chair.
· For locking, you can use a screwdriver and lock it properly.
· After locking the brackets, it is time to roll back the recliner into its upright position.
· Now check the recliner before using it properly.
Do All Lazy Boy Recliners Come Apart?
Whenever you talk about recliners, there are many types of recliner manufacturers, and they have their own designs. The lazy boy is one of them, and it also has different kinds of innovation on which they work.
The parts that come apart of recliners depend on the manufacturers, but most of the recliners and sofas have a seam, and they can come apart.
Most people get a recliner or a soft one and still don’t know whether it comes apart or not. For that, all you need is just to look for seams. If it has, then it will definitely come apart.
Removing the back from a recliner is an essential part if you want to replace it or repair it, and for that, you need to know how to remove the back of a lazy boy recliner.
All the processes of assembling and disassembling are above. If you have any questions about any of these, let me know, and I will get back to you as soon as possible.